This well-presented stand alone unit allows you to embrace the Weipa lifestyle and is just waiting for a new family to move in and enjoy!
This modern 4 bedroom home sits on a 411m2 fully fenced block at the rear of Nanum which features access to bushland tracks and only a short walk to local beaches with the best fishing in Far North Queensland
With space and livability in mind, the features of this home are endless:
- 4 bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes & split system air conditioning
- Master with ensuite
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space plus dishwasher
- Tiled throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Lockable laundry with plenty of storage
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area to the rear of the carport
- Built-in fire pit in yard for entertaining
- Fully fenced with 6ft high colourbond fencing
- Secure double lock-up carport
- Side access to yard with secure additional covered storage for boat, caravan, or trailer
- Additional designated car park outside the fenced yard to the right hand side of the property
- Garden shed
- Small complex of 8 freestanding units
- Only one side neighbour
- Close to shopping centre, hospital, beaches and easy access to Evans Landing
- Low body-corporate fees and council rates
- Estimated rental return of $700 per week
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or owner occupier - you will find it hard to go past this home!
An inspection should be high on your list.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact our office on 4033 1366 or 0455 151 061.