1 Seton Street Trinity Park!
This beautiful 2 year old low maintenance David McCoy Home has been designed with open plan living and entertaining in mind. With lounge, living, dining and kitchen all flowing into one, while overlooking the outdoor area and tropical gardens.
For the chef of the home, there’s a well-appointed kitchen with the cabinetry finished in gloss with black benchtops, loads of storage, large induction cooktop, double plumbed fridge space, long breakfast bar and so much more.
Looking stunning with large gloss porcelain tiles laid throughout the home which also helps keep your home cooler come summertime. The home has an internal laundry opposite the modern bathroom with large vanity and bath while keeping the toilet separate.
This home is completely private and fully fenced with double-sided gate access next to the driveway for parking another car, boat or trailer if required. There is air-conditioning and fans right throughout the home this means you’re ready to keep cool for tropical comfortable living.
An inspection is a must to truly appreciate what this home offers
• 600x600 porcelain tiles completely throughout in cool tones.
• Large modern kitchen with induction cooktop
• Large plumbed fridge space
• Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
• Modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC.
• Undercover outdoor patio.
• Split system air conditioning and fans throughout.
• Single remote garage door with plenty of room
• Side gated access for boat or trailer.
• Internal laundry.
• Low Maintenance yard.
• Double gated side access to the back yard.
• 5KW Solar system for keeping cool and running cost down.
• 19 x Betel Nut Palms
Located centrally in Trinity Park and only 120m from local shops, park and within walking distance from Blue Water Marina, boat ramp, beach, local schools, gym, day-care and easy access to James Cook University.