Admiring the peaceful setting of this beautifully presented home on an enormous 5,356m2 flat block of land, this Hamptons style country home has plenty to offer in the highly sought-after suburb of Clifton Beach.
The generously proportioned floor plan provides the ultimate family lifestyle across the single level of living while enjoying the amazing mountain views and truly beautiful tropical lifestyle North Queensland has to offer.
With space and livability in mind, the living and dining area is open plan with high racked ceilings creating the perfect layout to suit all occasions. The kitchen is a good size with ample cupboard and bench space along with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and easily services the living and dining area.
The separate lounge room, main bathroom, laundry and bedrooms are located together on one side of the home, all with air-conditioning and 3 bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom boasting marble tiled ensuite.
The icing on the cake is the separate guest quarters or granny flat which is located on the opposite side of the home and features a large living area and separate bedroom with powder room.
With entertaining in mind, there is a large outdoor patio area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and landscaped gardens which provides complete privacy to enjoy with family and friends. Fully fenced, this property allows children and pets to run freely enjoying a truly beautiful tropical lifestyle.
Located only minutes away from schools, public transport, childcare centres, parks, the beautiful beach and sophisticated restaurants and boutique shopping that Palm Cove and Clifton Beach offer. This property promises a peaceful lifestyle with plenty of room to grow.
This beautiful property oozes character and has been lovingly and tastefully maintained and has the perfect features for family living or those who like the idea of a country lifestyle yet still close to amenities. Boasting great entertainment areas and situated on a large block with subdivision potential, this property promises a peaceful lifestyle with plenty of room to grow.
Inspection should be high on your list as this home needs to be inspected to truly appreciate the quality, size and spaces on offer.
Features of this superb home:
- Open plan living and dining area with high raked ceilings
- Large kitchen with ample space and perfectly positioned in the middle of the home
- Generous sized bedrooms with the master boasting ensuite which is tiled in marble
- Large main bathroom
- Granny flat or Guest quarters with large bedroom and living area.
- Internal laundry
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool
- Flat block with potential to subdivide – subject to council approval
- Wrap around driveway at the front for easy access
- Fully fenced front and back with large double gates at either side of the house to access the rear garden from the front garden
- 400 square metres under roof
- Solar hot water
- Amazing mountain views