Jason Peck welcomes you to 28 Cattleya Close Edmonton.
A lot of hard work has gone into making this home so special. If you appreciate the value of a well thought out renovation, then you will appreciate the love that has gone into this home. The timber flooring throughout is complemented by hardwood timber architraves, window frames, and kitchen bench tops.
The modern kitchen features plenty of storage and a butler’s pantry. At the rear of the home is a large Rumpus Room that has the potential to be used as a Media Room, Home Office, Home Gym, Teenagers Retreat, or Bar & Games room. And outside, you can cool off in your own sparkling in-ground swimming pool, or watch the kids swim the day away while you enjoy a drink in your poolside pergola.
The property features:
- Three large bedrooms
- Two-way bathroom, with one entry off the main bedroom
- Modern kitchen with large butler’s pantry
- Open plan living and dining areas, seamlessly connected by timber floors flowing throughout the home
- HUGE rumpus room with endless possible uses
- Single Lock up garage plus a concreted area for extra parking
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Fully fenced yard with electric security gate
The home is within the Isabella State School and Bentley Park College catchment areas. It is also a very short distance to the local shopping centre, and Sugarworld Adventure Park. A 20 minute drive will see you in the centre of Cairns CBD.
The home is currently tenanted on a Periodical lease and achieves $430 per week.
With demand for quality homes like this so high, this property will not last long. Call me today to secure your piece of paradise!