Jason Peck welcomes you to 10 Brockman Way, Smithfield
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this immaculately presented home. At just five years old, this modern, open plan home sits on a corner block complete with side access.
The property features:
• Four large carpeted bedrooms, fully air-conditioned with built in wardrobes
• Main bedroom featuring a generous sized ensuite and walk in robe, with direct access to the outside patio
• Main bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
• Modern kitchen featuring white stone bench tops, plenty of storage, with stainless steel electric oven, gas cook top and dishwasher
• Large windows filling the open plan dining and living spaces with natural light
• Generous outside tiled patio for entertaining
• Double remote lock up garage with extra space for storage
• Side access with plenty of room to park the boat or trailer securely in the yard
Centrally located on the Northern Beaches, this home is a stone’s throw away from Smithfield Shopping Centre, Smithfield Industrial Precent, James Cook University, local parklands and beaches, and sits within the Caravonica State School and Smithfield High School catchments.
Homes in this location don’t last long! Call today to arrange an inspection.
*Note: Kitchen benchtops are now white.