Jason Peck welcomes you to 6/499 Varley Street Yorkeys Knob
This immaculately presented, bright and airy two bedroom unit is situated away from the road at the rear of a small quiet complex of just six units. Being at the end of the complex means you’ll only ever have one neighbour, and the extra windows let in the sunlight and fresh breezes.
• Two generous sized air-conditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Great sized open plan living and dining area
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, featuring electric oven and ceramic stovetop
• Tiled throughout
• Combined bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
• Large storage closet
• Private patio
• Situated upstairs at the rear of a small complex of six
• Large in-ground swimming pool in complex
• Short walk to parklands, golf club, local shopping complex, beach, boat club, and beachfront restaurants
• Body Corporate fees just $2,000 per annum
The property is currently tenanted until 23/11/2020. The tenants take great care of the property and pay $260 per week rent.
This fantastic property won’t last long. Call me today to arrange an inspection.