This freshly renovated and modern Queenslander style home is on point for contemporary family living.
Extra income is available from the purpose-built one bedroom granny flat on the ground floor.
The home is positioned in the sleepy suburb of Lake Placid with easy access to Shops, Schools & the City plus the beautiful Barron Gorge is at the end of the street.
Benefiting from fantastic walking & riding tracks on your doorstep or cool off in Lake Placid on hot days.
- First floor with three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining area with private verandah
- Plentiful natural light and cool breezes throughout
- Upstairs complete with a stunning timber floors
- Large 698m2 corner block, fenced with side access via double gates
- Self-contained ground floor granny flat with own living, bathroom and kitchen
- Practical office/study area with natural lighting
- Interior and exterior freshly painted
- Hydro-lift access, suited for people with limited mobility
- Two separate car accommodations
- Located close to quality schools, shopping and transport
- Established tropical gardens
- 2 x 3x3m double door sheds & under patio lockable raised storage approx. 3.5x3m.
- Quiet and peaceful location, short walk to Lake Placid and famous Barron Gorge