Jason Peck welcomes you to 29 Maple Street Holloways Beach.
Every once in a while a property comes on the market that just makes you say “wow”. Ladies and gentlemen, this is that property! From the moment you walk through the front gate into the immaculately manicured gardens of 29 Maple Street, you know you are somewhere special. Somewhere loved. Somewhere that feels like home.
Styled as a coastal paradise, this home features separate living and dining areas leading to the large modern kitchen, which features an oversized island bench perfect for gathering as a family and catching up on the events of the day. Bedrooms and bathrooms are at the other end of the house, with the entertaining area running the length of the home and overlooking the stunning blue pool and lush green gardens.
The property features:
- Three large bedrooms, plus an office or potential fourth bedroom
- One bathroom, plus a 2nd separate toilet
- Huge modern kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench and plenty of storage
- Separate living and dining areas
- Large internal laundry
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling blue pool
- Some of the most beautifully manicured gardens you’ll ever see
The home is a short distance to the golden sands of Holloways Beach, and just a 10 minute drive to the CBD. It lies within the Machans Beach State School and Cairns High School catchment areas.
Homes like this are hard to find, and don’t come along often. Don’t miss out on securing your piece of paradise!