Positioned in a quiet close in sought-after Canopy's Edge, 10 Greenvale Close, Smithfield, is an ideal family home and a true delight to the eye. Well-presented with 4-Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and an Office or Media Room, this house is so versatile it would meet any family’s needs. Fully tiled throughout, the open-plan living and dining areas are adjacent to the outdoor entertaining area which is further complemented by the large inground pool - so perfect for those hot summer days!
Everything is in place for this home to allow for comfortable tropical living. The property is set up with sustainability in mind with a North-South orientation and plenty of louvres to capture the predominant South-Easterly breezes, extra wide eaves, a 4.8 kW solar electricity system, and Solarhart hot water. The lush rainforest backdrop provides plenty of shade and the serenity of no rear neighbours.
The boutique estate has bike paths and parks throughout and is conveniently located close to Smithfield Shopping Centre, James Cook University, schools, local amenities of the Northern Beaches, and is an easy 15-minute drive to the city. The large double garage has extremely high ceilings allowing for larger vehicles or boat storage. Security screens have fully secured the whole house.
This house offers plenty of space and privacy and is ready for any family to simply move in and enjoy.
- 4 large Bedrooms and a possible Office or Media Room
- Open plan Living and Kitchen Area
- Property backs onto lush Rainforest
- Double Garage with High Ceilings
- Large in-ground Pool
- In close proximity to shops, schools and public transport
- 2 minutes walk to Smithfield shops, eateries and the movies
- External store room
- Fibre Optics High-Speed internet
- Extra large eaves and aggregate and tiled paths around entire house
- New pool pump and chlorinator
Call Paul Sheldon now on 0405 391 562 as a property like this doesn't last long on the market!